CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Waiting for the New Year already! :-)

The person that had my job before me had a completely different idea of what good design  is (Theirs is a little dated). Everyone is different and i understand that, so I'm just working with what i have. In our OFFROAD magazine I have to work with a lot of their old designs because we don't want to just completely change the magazine in the middle of a year. So I have to wait on a redesign till the beginning of the next season... BUT while I work with his design I'm coming up with tons of different ones for the future. I love doing this kind of stuff. 


Right now the only thing I can really make mine is the cover and even that has it limitations (the logo)...  

Any who here are two different covers. One is the old designers and the other is mine. Can you see the difference?


0 comments: